Interstate Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Experience with a spirit

Go down

My Experience with a spirit Empty My Experience with a spirit

Post  Spiritwalker Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:07 pm

When I was 12, my parents moved into a house across from the womens prison. It was an old Victorian house, that still had the push buttons for the light switches. It was a 2 story with stairs that was set up in flights. there were 2 steps where the buttons for the light switch, had the landing and the 1st flight with a landing then the 2nd flight that reached upstairs, which also had the push buttons for the lights. If the buttons were not pushed in, the others would not work.
My parents would leave every night, along with my sister, leaving me alone, with the cats. Dad had built a cattery upstairs for the show cats. It had a screen door o keep them in the room. The only time the cats would start calling out was when someone was near them. Every night while I was down stairs they would start calling, I heard hear foot steps above me in my Mom and Dad's room walking . I would go upstairs and nothing was there except the cats. I'd go back down stairs and it would start all over.
I had friends come over to stay, but after they heard the noises and after looking to see what was causing it, with no results they left. One night my sister came home, we were headed to bed, the lights wouldn't turn on, so she had me go up to turn the lights on from upstairs. When I turned to face the light switch (which was facing my parents room). There was someone dark standing there with a knife. I couldn't scream, or move until it moved. I screamed started running downstairs, past my sister and out the door, passing my Dad who just got home. I screamed someone up stairs, he went to see what was going on, and Found No one. Ever since I have been very sensitive to Spirits, and can sense it when they are around. Years later I found out we were not the only family ran out of the house, Since then the house has been torn down, and an empty lot sits in it's place.

Spiritwalker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum