Interstate Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sedamsville Rectory

Go down

Sedamsville Rectory Empty Sedamsville Rectory

Post  woody1106 Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:21 pm

My wife and I went to Sedamsville Rectory in Delhi just west of Cincinnati, Ohio on Halloween Night 2013.  I must say the place was pretty intimidating at first just because of all the publicity it has had.  But, I was not impressed.  After spending 7 hours going through four different floors, I did not get the results I anticipated.  Maybe it was the other 8 people in the house scaring the ghosts away, I don't know.  Besides a few creaks and knocks, I saw nothing.  I have done a preliminary review of the audio.  There were a couple things of interest.  Probably the most intriguing was what sounds like two children whispering to each other in the attic.  I still have to download the audio and video to the computer for analysis.  I did do some provoking which didn't seem to have accomplish anything except get two of my tires slashed out front of the building.  I began to wonder if some spirits did it until I remembered what part of town I was in, and a lady who was in there with us and was parked behind us had two of hers slashed also.  I began to suspect again when I purchased 4 new tires the next day and my bill was $666.00.  Coincidence only, I think?  When I get everything downloaded and analyze I will be glad to share it.

woody1106

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum